- To reestablish and expand the use of industrial hemp.
- Form and establish relationships between academia, farmers, agribusiness, manufactures, government, public interest groups, and marketing firms with emphasis on land management, economic and environmental considerations;
- Develop policies to enhance the stewardship of our lands through the sustainable cultivation, product development, manufacturing and marketing of industrial hemp and other comparable annual fiber crops;
- Promote the development of new products and business based on industrial hemp fibers and seeds;
- Cooperatively foster a better understanding of industrial hemp and other annual fiber crops and their implications for the environment and rural economic development.